You refined by:
$57,710 - $58,982 a year
- About the Parks & Gardens Department.
- This department is part of our City Services Division, and is the operations arm responsible for the sustainable planning…
- Ballarat Health Services has an opportunity for a Gardener to join our Grounds and Garden team.
- Duties will include installing and maintaining grounds and…
- This 5 star resort is set amongst awe-inspiring tropical gardens.
- We are searching for someone who is going to come to work each day and thrive on the success…
- Mowing, mulching, maintenance of parks, gardens and estates and general beautification of works in the region.
- A very reputable employer in the industry.
- A local council based in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs requires a Gardener for a temporary work within their Parks & Gardens team.
$25 - $35 an hour
- A good attitude towards learning, gardens and colleagues.
- Working in some beautiful gardens in the Lower North Shore.
- Gardener Wanted Monday to Friday.
Godolphin Australia Pty Ltd
- Garden Staff assist in the maintenance of all lawned areas, gardens and tree lanes.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of gardens, farm and training tracks.
Round Window Concepts
$24 - $25 an hour
- We have a large garden maintenance component to the business and a growing landscaping arm.
- We’d like to work towards putting you into a leadership role so you…
- Experience must include lawn mowing, hedge trimming and general garden maintenance.
- We are currently seeking to employ a reliable, hardworking gardener who…
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide general garden maintenance to clients throughout the North Shore.
- A high level of physical fitness.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.