Gas Field jobs
You refined by:
- Manage the available in-field inventory at all times;
- Organise movements of equipment and personnel within the field as required;
- That is where you come in!
- This position assists principally in the safe and timely repair of gas escapes, but can also assist with alteration of mains, meters and general repair work to…
- This is a practical / field focused consulting role combining hands-on field work and office based analysis.
- We provide performance-driven solutions throughout…
$91,827 - $103,983 a year
- Conduct regional field inspections and audit programs to verify gas network construction standards and minimise risks from infrastructure live gas operations.
- Operation and maintenance of high pressure natural gas equipment.
- You will be required to participate in a variety of field activities including:
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- Experience with, and/or qualifications in maintenance and fitting of automotive compressed natural gas (CNG) is desirable.
- A genuine enjoyment of field work given the role is 60-70% field based.
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications or working towards them in a related field.
- Liaise with discipline engineer when discrepancies or concerns arise between the field inspector and the vendor.
- Conduct reviews of criticality assessments.
- Ensuring the validation of geological data for surface, gas compliance, UIS/SIS drilling and underground mapping.
- Geology Coordinator – Moranbah North Mine.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications and electronic engineering or related field.
- INPEX-operated Ichthys LNG is one of the largest and most complex liquified…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.