Gas Field jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
Jandakot WA (undo)
- Leads with product market introductions and field trials.
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experienced Field Specialist (Upstream Chemical) to…
- Senior Field Engineers or suitably experienced Field Engineers are encouraged to apply.
- An opening for Field Specialist General - Wireline based in Australia.
- During Stage 1, the LoF Lead is responsible for establishing Life of Field program and activities for customer-owned equipment.
- From 5 to 7 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
- Technical Diploma or Associates Degree in Mechanical Field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in relevant industry (Oil & Gas, Airline, Military, Automotive).
- Willing to stay in the field for 6 weeks.
- Recommend improvements to existing procedures based on experience in the field.
- Maintain safe operations at all times.
- Fosters spirit of team cooperation within field crews.
- Provides logistical support to product-line field operations, as necessary.
- Prior Oil and Gas industry knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Participate in design reviews and consult with other departments on designs, queries,…
- Participate in design reviews and consult with other departments on designs, queries, interfaces and field related applications.
- Field experience in subsea installations and interventions.
- The Services Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for providing technical contributions to a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.