Gas Field jobs in Western Australia
- Tertiary Qualifications in your chosen field.
- Expressions of Interest - Oil & Gas Engineers.
- Collaborate on milestone oil & gas projects.
- Previous experience in the field.
- Take your first steps towards a great career as a WA apprentice with Boeing Plumbing, part of the ABN Group.
- Downer are now seeking a Civil Field Engineer for the Chichester Solar Farm project located in Pilbra Region in the North of Western Australia.
- Significant experience as a site based engineer in the Oil & Gas or Heavy Industrial environment.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction…
- EPCM experienced within Mining and/or Oil & Gas projects.
- As a Designer in your field, we are looking for candidates who have capabilities in SmartPlant 3D …
$25.80 an hour
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
- You will have experience in upstream oil and gas, ideally with involvement in operating assets.
- You will be degree qualified, the fields of Engineering,…
- FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas…
- Provide field engineering support to assist fabrication, testing and installation activities.
- TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea,…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Our client is a global leader in engineering, design and manufacturing technologies for the oil and gas industry.
- To be successful in this role, you must have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.