Gas Field jobs in Western Australia
- Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplinary heavy engineering and construction provider to the metals and minerals, oil and gas, infrastructure, as well as…
- Technical Diploma or Associates Degree in Mechanical Field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in relevant industry (Oil & Gas, Airline, Military, Automotive).
- Experience in oil & gas, renewables, ports/harbors or coastal sectors.
- Broad understanding of oil and gas industry activities including seismic, drilling,…
- Provide field engineering support to assist fabrication, testing and installation activities.
- TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea,…
- Minimum of 10 years general design drafting experience, with at least 5 years in the mining and metals processing field.
- First product target by 2020.
- The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified engineer, with significant discipline experience in an owner/operator major oil and gas company or oil field…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Currently employing over 100 people, they supply mechanical solutions in to Oil & Gas, Mining and Manufacturing organisations.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Experience in gas flow metering, gas quality measurements, hazardous area and electrical equipment compliance management.
- Sound like your kind of career?
- The role will primarily be focused on winning and delivering projects to the oil and gas industry;
- Providing high level professional advice to clients in the…
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.