Gas Field jobs in Western Australia
- The role will primarily be focused on winning and delivering projects to the oil and gas industry;
- Providing high level professional advice to clients in the…
- Technical Diploma or Associates Degree in Mechanical Field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in relevant industry (Oil & Gas, Airline, Military, Automotive).
- + Experience in offshore oil and gas approvals would be beneficial.
- + Experience in planning and implementing field studies in remote locations (offshore…
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering, ideally with Masters in related field.
- This is a practical consulting role combining hands-on field…
- Your time will be divided between field and office.
- + Managing field and office tasks, with an emphasis on health and safety;
- _NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
- Fosters spirit of team cooperation within field crews.
- Provides logistical support to product-line field operations, as necessary.
- Provide field engineering support to assist fabrication, testing and installation activities.
- TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea,…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Currently employing over 100 people, they supply mechanical solutions in to Oil & Gas, Mining and Manufacturing organisations.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- The Project, one of the world’s largest LNG developments, involves gas from the Ichthys Field in the Browse Basin off north-west Australia being exported to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.