Gas Field jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- This is a practical / field focused consulting role combining hands-on field work and office based analysis.
- We provide performance-driven solutions throughout…
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of planning and environmental approvals for major linear infrastructure (e.g. rail, road, gas, electricity),…
- This is a hands-on role, which will see you participating in both office and field-based work.
- AECOM’s Victoria and South Australia (VSA) Regional team has an…
- Provide analysis across a wide spectrum of planning issues including amenity (air and noise), flora and fauna, heritage, transport planning, urban design,…
- High appreciation and understanding of Health & Safety requirements while undertaking environmental field works;
- A career as an ERM Employee is unique.
$109,000 a year
- Demonstrated knowledge in multiple fields of environmental science.
- Contribute in the delivery of industry-best practice sustainability outcomes for our…
- Visiting construction sites, take field dimensions, create Red Line Mark ups of existing equipment / proposed changes etc.
- Sound like your kind of career?
- We own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800 people across almost 70 sites throughout mainland, regional and remote Australia.
$60,000 - $79,999 a year
- You will work with dedicated people who are experts in their fields and have proven track records in Sales.
- Aconex is the world’s leading collaboration platform…
- Degree level qualifications in Hydrogeology, Geology or related Earth Science discipline or related field.
- Contribute in the delivery of industry-best practice…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.