Gas Field jobs
- Gain hands on experience in your chosen field of study.
- With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500+ professionals are driven by a passion to…
- Previous experience working hands-on with Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fuelled engines.
- We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas…
- Minimum 5 years’ field experience and strong knowledge of electrical, instrumentation and control systems within O&G, preferably in a Brownfield environment.
- A trade or diploma in instrumentation/electro technology field.
- Strong knowledge of gas analytics technologies and their service requirements (e.g.…
- This position serves as a technical focal point dealing with a variety of field assignments ranging from: troubleshooting, commissioning projects, service and…
- Demonstrated experience in Gas Distribution or Gas-fitting, ideally with field experience.
- We own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800…
- Experience of field engineering role in mining, oil and gas or similar industry.
- Available for flexible working hours of field operations and clients globally.
- Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Design experience in a rail environment or similar field.
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power,…
- Minimum 12 years working experience both onshore and offshore in the oil and gas industry specifically in the Subsea, Services or IMR.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.