Gas Project jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
$90,000 - $250,000 a year
- 10 - CORPORATE PROJECTS LAWYER | SENIOR ASSOCIATE.
- Your role will include mergers and acquisitions in the resources and general corporate sector, asset…
- Engage and coordinate with the project leadership and project team to drive a robust project controls management approach.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Assist the Workplace Coordinator with space allocation, desks, lockers, project space.
- BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management, project…
- Experience working on large value oil and gas projects or other suitable project work.
- Liaising with project controls team with accurate cost reporting.
$67,543 - $90,982 a year
- Experience in research in methane pyrolysis, all forms of natural gas or biogas reforming for hydrogen production is highly desirable.
- Maintenance and Project Engineering experience in petroleum and gas industries.
- Managing Engineering Studies and Project Scopes.
- Gas Work License (Type A) (preferable).
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- Exposure to oil and gas projects highly advantageous.
- They have recently won two large projects, one in the Surat and one in the Bowen Basin, both with the same…
- Our client is also involved in ground-breaking projects the likes of which the world has never seen before thus confirming their reputation as an innovator in…
- Assist in projects targeting water management, recycling, reduction and re-use & energy efficient solutions.
- CORE Water is a mature, proudly owned and operated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.