General Manager Food jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- We are seeking a General Manager that knows what it takes to build a team that delivers an exceptional guest experience.
- The General Manager is responsible for delivering these programs utilising Crop and Food Science resources and collaboration through successful research…
- Ability to gain a knowledge and understanding of safe food preparation.
- Ensure general operation of all point of sale equipment is in good working order.
Woolworths Group Limited
- Reporting to the General Manager - Supermarket Operations QLD, you will be an integral part of the State Leadership Team, guiding business performance,…
- We provide a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
- To be successful, you’ll have:
- Branch Managers report to the Regional Manager.
- Branch Managers report to the Regional Managers.
- Rural Managers are with clients and prospects 5 days a week.
- As Night Manager, you are the first point of contact for any general management related queries that arise outside normal operating hours.
- What will I be doing?
- Reporting directly to the Contract Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the general health and well-being of staff, by ensuring…
- We are much more than a liquor store though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, and have the most trusted food, liquor and…
Food Industry People Group
$38,512 - $60,000 a year
- Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.