General Manager Operation $50,000 jobs in Victoria
- The ideal candidate will have a strong operations background with a track record of growing an industrial manufacturing business.
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Review of the current sustainability practises and polices across operations.
- Work for a leading non-for-profit aged care provider in the inner east.
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Project work and other duties as identified and negotiated with your line manager.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of business from C-suit to…
- Any Ad-hoc work as required by the finance manager.
- My client leads the FMCG industry in the beverage and food space as they continue to expand their operations…
- Servicing the needs of existing internal/ external clients and the general nurturing of client relationships.
- Fantastic culture, career development matched with…
- Ensuring that all operations and responsibilities as documented in the company's PConnect are carried out in strict accordance with the appropriate…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet accounts, banking and inter-company reconciliations.
- Perform general plant operation preventative and reactive maintenance.
- State of the art lines/equipment.
- Undertake on-site maintenance, equipment installation…
- Exposure to an internationally listed organisation.
- Fantastic opportunity for a first time mover.
- Our client is an internationally listed and globally renowned…
- Continue to develop industry knowledge by keeping up with current trends and through active participation in forums organised by operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.