General Manager Operation $50,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- MULTI-CAMPUS SCHOOL - VACANCY IS NON CAMPUS SPECIFIC - MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AT EITHER CAMPUS AS THE NEED ARISES.
- School Values: Trust, Understanding, Safety.
- Consolidation of group reporting, planning and general analysis for the portfolios supported by CFO Commercial & Operations.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
$100,000 a year
- You will be able to work with diverse stakeholders and balance conflicting priorities, managing your time between strategic objectives and the ongoing demands…
- Day-to-day management of global operations.
- Vendor Evaluation—Evaluate vendor operations & develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement,…
- Will usually be a member of the leadership team who is accountable for the development and delivery of key services that are integral to the effective operation…
- Performing general and human resource administrative functions.
- To lead and manage a group of Clinical Trial Managers and Clinical Trials Associates within RCO…
Kurunjang Primary School
- Range 4 is responsible for managing a range of functions under a wide range of conditions, subject to the size and complexity of school operations.
- The primary responsibility involves monitoring the optimal utilisation of beds, overseeing general hospital operations and acting as a resource for all staff…
The Starlight Children's Foundation
- Be an exceptional relationship manager, adept at developing new relationships and managing and deepening existing ones.
- Ability to confidently lead, motivate and engage your team of managers and sales assistants.
- We are looking for someone with awesome management experience who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.