General Manager Operation $50,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Comprehensive reward and recognition programme – annual managers awards.
- Analyze financial data and communicate risks and opportunities to managers.
- Tertiary degree qualification in Engineering coupled with operations management experience.
- 5-10 years experience managing complex and large heavy engineering…
- You’ll work closely with other department heads and external contractors to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Exclusive staff discounts at RACV Resorts.
CS Executive Group
- Strategy and operations autonomy across the Australian business.
- Based in Melbourne’s South East, the General Manager position reports to the Regional Director…
- MULTI-CAMPUS SCHOOL - VACANCY IS NON CAMPUS SPECIFIC - MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AT EITHER CAMPUS AS THE NEED ARISES.
- School Values: Trust, Understanding, Safety.
- Basic computer skills and capability of learning Point of Sales and EFTPOS machine operation.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
$114,800 a year
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of prison operations would be highly regarded, along with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in order to…
- The primary responsibility involves monitoring the optimal utilisation of beds, overseeing general hospital operations and acting as a resource for all staff…
The Starlight Children's Foundation
- Be an exceptional relationship manager, adept at developing new relationships and managing and deepening existing ones.
Executive Search International
$250,000 a year
- This role is purely hands-on operations and NOT a desk sitting on the phone role.
- ESI is currently on the look for a multi-unit experience Area GM that has…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.