General Manager Operation $50,000 jobs in Victoria
- Basic computer skills and capability of learning Point of Sales and EFTPOS machine operation.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering…
- Rivergum is a secure, therapeutic environment and forms part of Victoria's Post Sentence Detention and Supervision Scheme – a civil, non-punitive scheme which…
- Increase productivity and efficiency of the Nokia Enterprise (NE) Oceania CT by providing a centralised “Inside Sales” function covering a range of customer…
$73,151 - $79,725 a year
- Support of our operations and services.
- Classification APS Level 5 (Administrative Service Officer Class 5).
- $73,151 to $79,725, plus an additional 15.4%.
Port Campbell VIC
- Reporting to the Manager you will be involved with all aspects of the daily farming operations, including livestock work and general property maintenance.
- Undertake administrative work as required, including responding to telephone and branch enquiries and general liaison with clients, other service providers,…
- Developing processes and procedures for wind farm operations, including the transition from construction to commercial operation.
- We provide a wide range of general medical, surgical and speciality services including oncology, cardiology, renal, emergency, women’s and children’s, critical…
- Your role requires the hands-on management of all operations including; Work Health and Safety, Environmental, Information and Communications Technology,…
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Perform other project related tasks as directed by the project manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.