General Service Officer jobs
You refined by:
Charterhouse Partnership (undo)
- Hospital Medical Officers - Emergency and General Medicine.
- Strong professional development support from senior medical staff including Senior Medical Officers,…
$60,000 a year
- Assisting with various corporate secretarial services / ASIC obligations.
- My client is looking for a friendly and dynamic Client Service Coordinator /…
$72,837 - $106,413 a year
- General or unconditional registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- North West Region manages a range of primary and secondary care services on Tasmania…
- This is a medium sized hospital, offering an extensive amount of specialist services and holding 240 beds.
- The pride themselves on going above and beyond whilst…
- Emergency, General Medicine and/or Critical Care experience necessary.
- To be considered for this position, applicants must have General Registration with AHPRA…
$98,413 - $123,310 a year
- Determined by the Director of Medical Services.
- Undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
$115 an hour
- Prior work as Principal House Officer / Service Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- MBBS or MD with General Registration with AHPRA.
- The CMO will also promote and maintain close links with specialists, general practitioners and service providers to ensure continuity of patient care and the…
$148,091 - $166,630 a year
- The role of the Senior Medical Officer (MO) is to provide high quality clinical and non-clinical services to directly or indirectly benefit the patients/clients…
- Processing of Payroll and Employee Service activities for a client group within a team in order to maintain accurate and timely services and provide value added…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.