General Service Officer jobs
You refined by:
Accounts Payable Officer (undo)
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Sound understanding of general ledger coding, account structures and profit & loss implications.
- With previous experience in a similar role, you will apply your excellent customer service standards, ensuring internal and external clients are provided with…
- Experience with loan accounts and general journals.
- Process non-stock supplier invoices to the correct general ledger accounts.
- Demonstrated experience providing high quality customer service in a busy environment with competing demands.
- Across a variety of areas.
$27,000 a year
- Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth.
- An Accounts Payable Officer needed to cover some leave…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Processing and coding invoices into the general ledger including matching to purchase orders.
- Adding new suppliers and providing exceptional customer service in…
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a local government council as an experienced AP…
- Reconciliation of supplier and general ledger accounts.
- They provide services to more than 5,000 Australian's on a daily basis and are continually growing.
- The Accounts Payable Officer is Responsible for supporting the shared services with effective financial administration, particularly timely and accurate…
- You will also be cross-trained to work across areas such as bank recs and general month end duties.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a fun,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.