General Service Officer jobs
You refined by:
Accounts Receivable Officer (undo)
- Liaise with the banks to follow up on unidentified deposits, investments and other general issues.
- You’ll have excellent customer service skills, as well as…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Provide general assistance within Accounts Department.
- Customer service and order entry processing skills.
- A permanent Accounts Receivable & Customer Service…
- Strong customer service skills are key as you will be a pivotal contact for customers and central services staff and for creditors from a number of different…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$70,000 a year
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney.
- Drive Accounts Receivable Process changes.
- Verify set up and maintain general debtor accounts.
- Exceptional level of customer service - both verbal and written.
- Follow up on outstanding debts.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, this is an exciting opportunity for…
$65,000 - $68,000 a year
- The suitable applicant must work effectively within a team environment and possess excellent customer service skills.
- $65,000 - $68,000+ SUPER.
$28 - $30 an hour
- You must be a confident communicator and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Leading education business based in the CBD is looking for an Accounts…
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels –…
- Providing general support to the returns team in the customer service team.
- Offering outstanding customer service to clients.
- A strong willingness to learn.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.