General Service Officer jobs
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
- General office and administration duties including data entry.
- Proven experience in a fast paced Customer Service role.
$24 an hour
- Provide professional support and service to all customers of MatchWorks - including clients, employers, training organisations, support services and the general…
- Our customer service officers are passionate about creating awesome experiences and building strong relationships within the community at our Mount Annan…
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for:
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for delivering outstanding administration and support services…
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care.
- Managing appointments to maximise customer service and clinic efficiency.
- What we can offer you:
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
$27 - $28 an hour
- Answering calls and providing effective service.
- Based in Knoxfield, a full-time long-term opportunity has arisen to join their well-established Customer…
- From time to time a Customer Service Officer may perform duties of a Placement Consultant as part of their training and development.
- Minimum of 40wpm with 98%.
- Assisting customers with transactional banking queries, general queries.
- Minimum 12 months experience in sales or customer service environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.