General Service Officer jobs
$74,000 - $84,000 a year
- General Services, a team within Estate Management, is responsible for the provision of support services in grounds management, cleaning services, waste…
- We are also proud to share with our employees our ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE which provides you with access to a range of services such as health…
$62,184 - $67,329 a year
- To support the delivery of a quality, contemporary library service to meet a range of diverse and complex information and recreational needs to an agreed…
Location: VIC - Regional Job Description: Time Type: Part time Job Posting End…
- Overall customer service and support.
- Manage and report key export customer services KPIs.
- The International Customer Service Officer role is critical in the…
- Responsible for supporting general hotel operations in several areas based on guest movement.
- We provide the highest standard of service encompassing all facets…
- Members and the general public is essential.
- Providing professional reception desk services, including telephone enquiries.
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012.
- Our customer service officers are passionate about creating awesome experiences and building strong relationships within the community at our Mount Annan…
- The General Administrative Support Officer provides the delivery of efficient and effective general administration, clerical support, and receptionist services…
- Forensic Officers need to maintain an appropriate level of general health and fitness in order to undertake their duties.
- Job Ad Reference: QLD/331415/19.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.