Geo jobs in Western Australia
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- You’ll need exposure to geo-statistical estimation and modelling and be proficient in the use of software such as GEOVIA Surpac, Leapfrog, Vulcan, AcQuire,…
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and…
- After an impressive debut in 2013, the Tropicana gold mine has consistently achieved or beaten performance targets.
- The main tasks of the roles include:
- We are looking for a self-starter to join our Mount Monger Geology team 60 kilometres south of Kalgoorlie.
- Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- This organization is leading provider of efficient geo-resources services for exploration and production, while protecting the environment.
- Resource planning, recruitment, and management of globally geo-distributed Chumba engineering and quality teams.
- This will mean you'll be doing things like:
Amida Recruitment Limited
- They have several new and exciting positions currently available in Western Australia for field geo-technicians or "Dirt Doctors".
- 20 day on 8 day off Roster.
- DataCloud is actively seeking a Field Engineer who will work with our Chief Engineer and operations team to support a rapid scaling of the DataCloud RHINOTM…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.