Geotechnical Tunnel Engineer jobs
- Our client is a nationwide civil engineering contractor specialising in, but not limited to rock bolts, anchoring, slope stabilisation and shotcreting within…
- Sound interpersonal and technical management skills demonstrated ability to lead a group of geotechnical engineers in delivering solutions.
- Sound interpersonal and technical management skills, demonstrated ability to lead a group of geotechnical engineers in delivering solutions.
- Currently serving clients with over 430 staff members from 21 offices located in four countries, our superior technical skills include: geotechnical, civil,…
- Demonstrated experience in geotechnical design including rock/soil/structure interaction.
- A successful track record in undertaking and managing field…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Structural & geotechnical engineers to work on pump station projects.
- The team are currently seeking an engineer with both structural & geotechnical experience…
- Communicate ground conditions to the CPS Lead or CPS Section Lead and provide inputs into the permits to tunnel meetings.
- $90k - $130k ( experience dependant).
- Supervising, coordinating, mentoring and reviewing/evaluating activities carried out by less experienced engineers.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Foundations, underground (tunnels and mines).
- Responsibilities: Performance of geotechnical or geological assignments at various.
- We provide a range of.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.