Global Skills jobs in Cabramatta NSW
You refined by:
Parramatta NSW (undo)
- Flexible working options and various perks working for a global company.
- Build strong rapport with new and existing clients from the Entertainment and Health…
$26 - $29 an hour
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A global Manufacturing company located in Parramatta who have a…
- Excellent communication skills and able to maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
- Dynamic working environment that offers incomparable benefits.
- Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and…
- You have excellent time management skills and ensure that daily priorities are executed in a timely manner.
- With over 500 stores across a number of territories…
- Exceptional communication, organisational and customer service skills.
- Opportunity for career progression within a global organisation as well as ongoing…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English.
- GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating…
- Previous Project Management skills would be desirable.
- Intermediate process improvement and/or business analysis skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.