Government jobs in Banksia NSW
You refined by:
- Bus Operator - State Transit Authority.
- Both Full time and Part time work available.
- Earn a competitive wage of $28.04 per hour plus employer's contribution to…
$62,467 - $68,253 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within Council’s Planning & Transport Strategy department for an enthusiastic and motivated administration professional.
$87,430 - $95,801 a year
- A great opportunity to join a go-ahead Communications team in a progressive Council in the Great South West.
- This role would suit a Communications professional…
Work Health Investments
- Hospitality, Retail or Sales Industries experienced? atWork Australia are looking for motivated, passionate individuals who are ready to take the next step in…
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- Job Title: Customer Relations Officer.
- Job Grade / Classification: Clerk Grade 3/4.
- This role is part of a team which facilitates the Government of NSW in…
- Ongoing and Temporary Youth Officers – Cobham Youth Justice Centre, St Marys.
- Full time equivelent, rostered shifts 24/7.
- About Cobham Youth Justice Centre.
$22,291 - $54,958 a year
- Trainee rates as per the award $22,291 - $54,958 pa dependent on age and experience + 9.5% superannuation.
- Combine your passion with study and a career!
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Up to 26/09/2022).
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3.
- Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 per hour.
Strathfield Municipal Council
$51,800 - $59,300 a year
- Strathfield is a vibrant and multicultural hub located within 20 kilometres of the CBD, in the Inner West of Sydney.
- Division: People, Place and Civic Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.