Government jobs in Banksia NSW
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$25 - $30 an hour
- Our client is a large state government agency based in Parramatta.
- Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Processing large volumes of orders.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Experience writing policies and procedures for a non-government organisation or similar.
- Working with legislation and keeping up to date with government policy.
- Fantastic opportunity for a communications coordinator looking for flexibility.
- Work for a small to medium NFP in a 6 month contract.
$35 - $39 an hour
- Our client is a prominent NSW government agency who has complete focus on the support and growth of the states located in Sydney CBD.
$50 - $55 an hour
- Amazing opportunity for a Communications Specialist.
- Work as part of a dynamic team in the Education Sector.
- Join one of the most well respected Universities in…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- My client is a national organisation for science and technology focusing on leading edge research, innovation, providing advice to the government, industry and…
$35 - $36 an hour
- Develop Commercial Mindset with National Scope of Responsibility.
- 3-Months Contract with view to be extended, for immediate start.
- In particular, it will lead:
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Client is a local government organisation in the Western Sydney region.
- Ongoing contract to meet the consolidation and reporting needs of the client.
$650 - $700 a day
- State government organisation looking for a Business process Analyst to become a part of highly dynamic team which is continuously undergoing digital…
- This NSW Government Authority is part of the Premiers portfolio.
- Responsible for the management of all creations for the new city waterfront precinct.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.