Government jobs in Banksia NSW
You refined by:
NSW Government (undo)
- Start your career with Sydney Trains today - Fully paid training provided.
- Family friendly work/life balance.
- Greater Sydney Metro and Wollongong locations.
- Temporary Part-Time up to 12 months.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- This is a temporary assignment under Section 81D of the…
- Join an organisation that cares about your career as you do.
- Exciting part-time temporary opportunity (until 22 Sep 2021) at Castle hill to work during weekend.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- Stronger Communities brings all government services targeted at achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities under one roof.
- What we can offer you.
- Get on board a dynamic career in transport!
- Not your average customer service role (full training provided).
- Shift work with great work/life balance.
- Multicultural NSW is currently seeking expressions of interest from Certified Interpreters and Translators in all languages.
- Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other.
- Closing Date 30-Jan-2020.
- Role: School Crossing Supervisor - Part time.
- Help protect our vibrant school communities.
- The role of School Crossing Supervisor is held in very high esteem in…
- Temporary full-time appointment for a period up to 15 July 2022.
- Location: Lethbridge Park Public School.
- Lethbridge Park Public School is located in Western…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.