Government jobs in Banksia NSW
The Cancer Council New South Wales
- Provide administration support PLUS phone and web based support for all of our Cancer Council NSW fundraising events!
- This role will see you:
- Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other.
- Closing Date 30-Jan-2020.
- Stronger Communities brings all government services targeted at achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities under one roof.
- What we can offer you.
- Bus Operator - State Transit Authority.
- Both Full time and Part time work available.
- Earn a competitive wage of $28.04 per hour plus employer's contribution to…
- Service NSW is an award-winning NSW government initiative delivering improved one-stop services for government customers.
- Who you'll be working with...
$22,291 - $54,958 a year
- Trainee rates as per the award $22,291 - $54,958 pa dependent on age and experience + 9.5% superannuation.
- Combine your passion with study and a career!
- In this position as a GIS Graduate you will join our Digital Advisory business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists…
- Trade Show Casuals & Other Roles with Drake.
- Our client is one of the leading Events Logistics firms in Australia, their client is having their annual Trade…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Not for profit community organisation is seeking an experienced Executive Team Assistant to support their daily executive team functions.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$32 - $34 an hour
- An exciting opportunity is available within a well-known Government Department who are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to provide administrative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.