Government jobs in North Ryde NSW
You refined by:
North Ryde NSW (undo)
$52,805 - $68,647 a year
- Permanent position with excellent working conditions.
- Use your high level administration and meeting skills.
- Contribute to exciting projects for the community.
$59,884 a year
- Prepare planning proposals and contribute to strategic planning projects.
- Be paid to learn on the job.
- Part Time, 21 hours per week.
$75,254 - $84,213 a year
- Key support role for Director Community and Customer Services.
- Flexible working arrangements to support career and lifestyle balance.
$135,000 a year
- Lead and Manage the certification and compliance of Council's Civil and Infrastructure Assets.
- New and exciting key role.
- High level computer systems knowledge.
First People Recruitment Solutions
North Ryde NSW
$54.57 - $61.73 an hour
- Proactively engage with relevant schools and industry, government and research organisations and enable them to join the program.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.