Government jobs in North Ryde NSW
You refined by:
- Cushman & Wakefield Project Management & Consultancy is one of Australia's largest Project Management practices servicing strategic capital works and…
- We work with government departments, owners, architects and engineers to design and build custom buildings across a broad range of industries.
Surry Hills NSW
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Shine People Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Corporate, Not-For-Profit and Government organisations.
- Our client is a specialist furniture, construction,…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$130,000 a year
- Government, health and aged care.
- Experienced estimator Required to join a national Tier 3 Builder who has a steady pipeline of work.
- What you'll get in return.
- Established client base and approved government contractor.
- Fast paced environment in the commercial and local government sectors.
Building Careers Australia
- A range of projects in the pipeline including work across the industrial, commercial and government sectors.
- Offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
$150,000 a year
- Estimator role, salary negotiable to attract the best.
- Ideally seeking an individual from a Tier 2 or 3 background.
- Package negotiable to attract the best.
$165,000 a year
- Join a highly respected contractor with well established relationship with government bodies such as Sydney Water, Hunter Water & WaterNSW.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Specialising in new build & refurbishment projects within the public works, government, education, hospitality, industrial & commercial sectors.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.