Government jobs in South Perth WA
- Make a meaningful impact supporting people from developing countries.
- Flexible working arrangements, 2 to 4 days per week.
Pilbara Ports Authority
- Your proven experience in the development and implementation of corporate affairs strategies along with providing advice to senior management focusing on issue…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Maintain high level liaison with relevant government agencies to ensure compliance and consistency with portfolio and whole of Government procurement policies…
- This industry super fund has evolved from their key partnerships with Local Government, broadening their reach and offering access to all individuals to join…
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Exposure to government audits for large agencies.
- This is one of Canberra 's fastest growing and reputable firms.
- CA / CPA qualified or in progress.
- Developing good working relationships with officers of the government and other institutions.
- Immediate start available in either Perth or Sydney for a Senior…
- You will have a solid procurement and contract management experience within a state, federal or local government experience.
- You will be responsible for:
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the Internal Sales Manager you will develop client relationships across mass market sectors which include industrial, manufacturing, IT,…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Engage with senior management within federal governments largest agencies.
- Global consultancy is securing quality work with the largest federal agencies.
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- This organisation delivers risk management services to many sectors including construction, mining and government departments for example.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.