You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
$43 - $50 an hour
- An exciting opportunity to work within State Government as an inbound and outbound Customer Service Specialist!
- Short term contract/Possibility to extend.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$70,666 a year
- AUD $70,666 per annum plus Superannuation.
- At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious…
$61,172 - $66,256 a year
- Level 2, PSGO CSA GA, $61,172 - $66,256 per annum.
- This is a permanent, full time vacancy.
- When you join the Department of Justice, you become part of a people…
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
Meridian Recruitment Solutions
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- This state government organisation is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work across the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
City of Stonnington
$41 - $44 an hour
- $41 to $44 an hour (inclusive of casual loading) + Superannuation.
- Innovative & collaborative Council, supportive & fun team, wellbeing programs, training,…
$31 an hour
- Previous experience in a government department would be advantageous, yet not essential.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within the…
- An opportunity exists for an experienced Customer Services Officer, with excellent administration skills, for up to three months, within a Government…
- With appropriate supervision/support you will:
- Provide a quality service to customers and resolve specific customer problems in an efficient and courteous…
$70,359 - $76,184 a year
- Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development.
- Stan Callaghan on email@example.com or (02) 6207 4344.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.