Government Media Communication Officer jobs
You refined by:
- Provide communications advice and support to staff on risk assessment, issues management, community consultation and communications strategies using appropriate…
$70,359 - $76,184 a year
- The National Arboretum Canberra features 94 forests of threatened, rare and symbolic trees from Australia and around the world that are cultivated for…
- Undertaking specific communication tasks, including preparing and distributing media releases, articles, planning and implementing promotional launches,…
- Working collaboratively with QCS Media and Communications, provide advice on media issues and coordinate/draft media responses for QCS as required.
- Lead and participate in Corporate Communications branch planning to ensure integrated communications, engagement and media across all channels.
- Exciting and challenging nine month role for an experienced communications officer.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing media enquiries.
- You will also be required to:
- Provide strategic communication and media advice to key stakeholders.
- Working within an established team of public affairs and media professionals, you will…
- As the Media Officer, you will work in collaboration with a diverse range of creative communication experts.
- A diverse role encompassing communication strategy,…
- Speech notes and media releases.
- The Policy Officer is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating specific youth projects in consultation with the.
- HAYS Recruiting Experts in Communications & Media.
- Manage media channels, including social media.
- Extensive experience in media and communications, along with…
Be the first to see new Government Media Communication Officer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.