Government Media Communication Officer jobs
- To be successful as the new Communications Officer, you should have generalist communications experience in a government department, also:
City of Greater Bendigo
$67,319 - $78,442 a year
- Print media, online and social media, ensuring all required approvals and documentation are.
- Government agencies, ATO, superannuation companies, banks and.
- As the Communications Officer you will enjoy the ever changing environment in preparing and producing communication materials, including pro-active and reactive…
- Update media plans and communications.
- Draft new internal communications strategy.
- Develop internal communication service guidelines.
- Experience as a journalist/media officer in the media industry, government and/or corporate sector.
- CFA's Media Unit is a team of media specialists responsible…
- Australia Communications Media Agency Cabling Licence or equivalent or commitment to obtain.
- Provide high-level technical guidance and leadership of staff in…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Media and External Communications, NSW State Government Department, Sydney CBD, 3 month role, Grade 7/8.
- Media releases, Q&As, issues briefs, speeches, and…
$120,886 - $131,202 a year
- Coordinating media activity and public relations for Brisbane Metro by liaising with Council’s Corporate Communication branch.
- To be successful you will have:
- Your statement may be considered as an example of your written communication skills.
- Prepare correspondence, including media releases, provide regular reports,…
- HAYS Recruiting Experts in Communications & Media.
- Manage media channels, including social media.
- Extensive experience in media and communications, along with…
Be the first to see new Government Media Communication Officer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.