Government Selection Criteria jobs in Queensland
- Oversee Information Evenings for subject selections as required.
- Liaise with the Finance Manager to apply for any government grants related to curriculum areas…
$83,672 - $92,782 a year
- Statement addressing key selection criteria.
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI).
- QAAFI is a research institute of the University of…
- As part of SVHA’s Commitment to the federal government employment parity initiative we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples…
$116,425 - $124,865 a year
- Extensive knowledge of government, rail and or transport industry policies, pricing, procedures and value chain.
- Team Management experience ideal (team of 5).
- Victorian government schools are child safe environments.
- Our College is and conforms to The Victorian Governments Child Safe Standards.
Bridges Health & Community Care Ltd.
- We are funded by both State and Federal government to deliver several different programs and are well regarded by the communities that we serve.
- You to upload your response to the selection.
- The Director, Equity and Wellbeing is.
- Responsible for the development and delivery.
- Focus on user experience and.
- The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent reputation, built over many decades at The…
- We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Bid Managers who would like to join our high-performing team.
Remote work available
- Government, and the university community.
- Students partner with industry and government on.
- And trusted by students, employers, government.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.