Grade Electrical $100,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$45 - $55 an hour
- MAINTENANCE Electrician required to start Immediately *.
- Our Clients are growing Plastic manufacturing business seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician…
$93,000 - $234,000 a year
- To achieve this, he utilises his own electrical apprentice.
- Electrician required for immediate start.
- Hourly and Commission Rates Available.
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
- The right candidate must have a high level of electrical knowledge on a variety of commercial construction projects.
- Excellent rates of pay and benefits.
JAADU LED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
$40 - $70 an hour
- You will be contracted to do a simple retrofit upgrade of existing CFLs to LED's for residential homes in Victoria Metro & Regional.
Time To Save
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- A-grade and REC registered is a must.
- Fully qualified Electricians required in Victoria to do some residential lighting upgrade under VEU Program.
BM Electrical Group
$50 an hour
- Electrician for maintenance work in Tullermarine.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Subcontract.
- A Grade: 1 year (Required).
TLR Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd
$45 - $80 an hour
- Variety of Work-Design/Install/Commission/Maintain/Upgrades.
- Safety Focused - 1300 + Days LTI free.
- TLR Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd (TLR) is a specialist in the…
- Coordination with other disciplines eg civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation & control designers.
- Functions in a mid level engineer capacity.
- Coordination with other disciplines eg civil, structural, electrical, building systems, and instrumentation & control designers.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$100,000 a year
- As a Leading Hand, you will be required to oversee all tradesmen as well as every aspect of the electrical trade but not exclusive to, cable running, fit outs…
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.