Grade Occupational Therapist jobs in Mount Waverley VIC
You refined by:
- The Outreach Services Grade 1 Occupational Therapist assists eligible HACC/CHSP clients by providing comprehensive home assessment, and specialist…
- Advance Occupational therapist Skillset including supervision and OT related assessment.
- The Senior Occupational Therapist will work closely with the leadership…
- Psychologist Grade 2 or Grade 3.
- They will work within the multi-disciplinary team comprising of doctors, psychologists, occupational therapists,…
- Registration for practice as an Occupational Therapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- The community rehabilitation team comprises Manager, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Allied Health Assistants,…
Careers Connections International
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Join a multidisciplinary team, including other Occupational Therapists.
- Occupational Therapist required to start ASAP with Central Melbourne hospital.
Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre
Moonee Ponds VIC
- The practice has a light filled reception area and is co located with a speech pathologist, Occupational therapist and allied health assistants.
Be the first to see new Grade Occupational Therapist jobs in Mount Waverley VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.