Grade Occupational Therapist jobs in Mount Waverley VIC
$78,957 - $90,766 a year
- Occupational Therapist/Social Worker Grade 2 Year 1 – Year 4 (YB20 - YB23/ YC42 - YC45) ($78,956.80 - $90,766 per annum).
- It is a multidisciplinary team.
- Advance Occupational therapist Skillset including supervision and OT related assessment.
- The Senior Occupational Therapist will work closely with the leadership…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Support and lead junior occupational therapists.
- Develop and grow junior Occupational Therapists.
- Lead and grow junior Occupational Therapist.
- Psychologist Grade 2 or Grade 3.
- They will work within the multi-disciplinary team comprising of doctors, psychologists, occupational therapists,…
- Occupational Therapist Grade 3, Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 4 or Social Worker Grade 3 (Above award).
- Full Time position - Monday to Friday (monthly ADO)…
- Registration for practice as an Occupational Therapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Multidisciplinary position - Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 4 & Allied Health Grade 4 (Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker).
- Grade 3 Allied Health - Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker.
- Grade 4 Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- A Job to Be Proud Of:
- Social Worker Grade 2 or Occupational Therapist Grade 2 or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3.
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement,…
- The community rehabilitation team comprises Manager, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Allied Health Assistants,…
Be the first to see new Grade Occupational Therapist jobs in Mount Waverley VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.