Graduate Business Analyst jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Along with a post-graduate degree in quantitative finance/physics/maths/engineering or similar degree, we are looking for:
- Make an enterprise-wide impact.
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Generation and review of Functional Specifications to ensure business requirement alignment.
- Preparation of Business Impact Analysis documentation and workshop…
- Quality relationships with business partners and stakeholders across Westpac.
- Critical thinking – identifying and analysing root causes of key business problems…
Equitise Pty Ltd
- Final year undergraduate students, recent graduates and current master perusing students are all welcome to apply.
- Equitise is a startup company.
- Requirement gathering and finalizing the user stories with business analysts.
- Experience developing business process related applications or integrations.
- At every stage of the systems lifecycle you will be working closely with key internal stakeholders, product owners and a team of data and business analysts to…
- Support managing relationships and communication with the investment community including key buy and sell side analysts as well as brokers.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (e.g. CFA, Masters of Finance) would be highly regarded.
- Oversees analysts’ work on key metrics to ensure all issues have…
- This role requires an experienced financial markets professional with strong qualifications in Mathematics (PhD or Masters preferred) combined with at least 6…
- Contribute to production of business plans and forecasts, including insight into variances to plan and forecast;
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.