Graduate Business Analyst $121,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Generation and review of Functional Specifications to ensure business requirement alignment.
- Preparation of Business Impact Analysis documentation and workshop…
- Post-graduate qualification such as MBA or CFA/SIA advantageous.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills are essential, with ability to engage…
- This role requires an experienced financial markets professional with strong qualifications in Mathematics (PhD or Masters preferred) combined with at least 6…
- Quality relationships with business partners and stakeholders across Westpac.
- Critical thinking – identifying and analysing root causes of key business problems…
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (e.g. CFA, Masters of Finance) would be highly regarded.
- Oversees analysts’ work on key metrics to ensure all issues have…
- Lead, develop and manage a team of investment performance and reporting analysts.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of investment performance and…
- Contribute to production of business plans and forecasts, including insight into variances to plan and forecast;
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
Succession Recruitment Pty Ltd
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing a team of investment performance and reporting analysts, and to act as the SME in the…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.