Graduate Hospital jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
St Leonards NSW (undo)
$66.43 an hour
- Sonographers work in close liaison with hospital medical officers and specialist midwives.
- Must hold a Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science in Diagnostic…
- This position will provide clinical consultation services within NSLHD and will contribute to the teaching and training of medical students, graduates and other…
$56.86 - $58.02 an hour
- In addition the Registered Nurse must have an approved post graduate qualification and substantial relevant experience in mental health nursing.
$2,381 - $2,425 a week
- The Emergency Department supports a 12 month post graduate Clinical Accreditation Program, a Second Year Program, and individual specialised training for each…
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in nutrition and dietetics that provides eligibility for full membership of the Dietitians Association of Australia.
$36.51 - $50.99 an hour
- Position Classification: Radiation Therapist Level 2.
- Remuneration: $36.51 - $50.99 per hour.
- We are currently seeking applications from experienced and…
$45.49 - $50.52 an hour
- An exciting opportunity exists at Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH) Cardiology Department for Casual Grade 2 Cardiac Physiologists to join an experienced,…
St Leonards NSW
- HIS provides a full variety of imaging centres including public hospitals, private hospitals and community based centres and employs over 2,000 technical,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.