Graduate Hospital jobs in Sydney NSW
$49.05 - $60.15 an hour
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist must have relevant post-registration qualifications and at least 3 years’ experience working in the clinical area of their…
$66,684 - $93,113 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Radiation Therapist Level 2.
- Remuneration: $66,684.21 - $93,112.66.
- Plan, develop and deliver nursing education courses/programs within the hospital.
- Coordinate and oversee the undergraduate and post graduate student clinical…
$1,232 - $1,785 a week
- Assessments are conducted for residents of SWSLHD and for people who are inpatients of hospitals in the SWSLHD.
- Application Close Date: 01/03/2020.
- You have demonstrated experience working with advertisers, hospitals, clinicians, key opinion leaders, channel partners, sales, marketing and clinical teams.
$1,864 - $2,286 a week
- The Clinical Psychologist will participate in the evaluation of clinical outcomes of services and funding criteria, assist in the development and provision of…
South Pacific Private
Curl Curl NSW
- Please note that South Pacific Private is a non-smoking hospital and this applies.
- “At South Pacific Private our vision is to bring hope,.
Kareena Private Hospital
- A graduate certificate/diploma in Perioperative Nursing will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- You will be a strong collaborator with the capacity to…
$97,579 a year
- St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at…
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in Speech Pathology and eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Remuneration: 32.41 - 46.96 per hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.