Graduate Nursing Program jobs in New South Wales
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduate Nursing experience.
- To work collaboratively with other team members on the development and implementation of…
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Demonstrated nursing experience in Intensive Care and the holistic care of a ventilated patient with evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and…
- A passion to improve clinical care through coaching and team development programs.
- Internal programs for emerging leaders aimed at developing and strengthening…
- Post graduate qualifications would be highly regarded.
- IRT Group has a corporate fitness program and offers our Move 4 Life program that educates our people to…
$112,737 - $115,043 a year
- Community health services include community nursing, child and family, diabetes education and physiotherapy.
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant specialty of…
- Experience in a primary health or acute setting as part of a formal post graduate program or two years full time equivalent experience without a formal post…
$56.86 - $58.02 an hour
- Registered Nurse who has a minimum of 5 years full time post graduate experience.
- Demonstrated ability in the development and delivery of educational resources…
$1,931 - $1,994 a week
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in nursing practice, the provision of education to others and own professional development.
- Where you'll be working.
Northern NSW Local Health District
$49.21 - $50.81 an hour
- The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) coordinates, delivers and evaluates clinical nursing education programs at a ward/service level and provides clinical…
- Bachelor of Nursing or Equivalent is essential, with a post grad qualification in aged care highly regarded.
- We are also proud to share with our employees our …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.