Graduate Nursing Program jobs
- Casual employment that supports your academic nursing education.
- Comprehensive sub-acute, aged care and palliative care programs.
- What’s in it for you?
- Applicants who have not completed a graduate program, or who cannot demonstrate a work history as a midwife in Australia, will not be considered.
- We deliver experienced nursing and midwifery staff to meet the demands of a multi specialised organisation.
- Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing…
- Hold a post graduate qualification in a specialty area.
- Essential: Have you had less than 5 years out of nursing?
- Proven ability to in a team environment.
- You can demonstrate 12 months recent acute nursing experience within Australia;
- Full or part time employment opportunity within Monash Newborn to support you…
- Furthermore, our unit supports a post graduate Renal Course program in affiliation with the Australian Catholic University.
- Whats in it for you:
- Essential: relevant post graduate clinical qualifications.
- Essential: Completed or working towards post graduate qualifications in health management.
- Comprehensive 3-week onboarding & training program.
- Minimum 4 years post-graduate clinical assessment and technical skills.
- Why work for Silver Chain?
- Hold a Bachelor qualification or specialist/post graduate qualification where applicable in:
- A probationary period may apply during the first year of employment…
- Integrated Services HARP and Chronic Rehabilitation.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Please submit all applications online.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.