Graduate Nursing Program jobs
- Furthermore, our unit supports a post graduate Renal Course program in affiliation with the Australian Catholic University.
- Whats in it for you:
$67,078 - $89,604 a year
- CHS administers a range publicly funded health facilities, programs and services including but not limited to:
- Classification: Registered Nurse Level 1.
- The professional development program includes a comprehensive study day program targeting the core goals of the program.
- Award winning health and wellbeing programs.
- ED and or Community nursing is advantageous.
- Essential: Please stipulate which areas you are interested community…
$67,997 - $89,478 a year
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an acute inpatient mental health unit, or completion of a graduate program, comprising of mental health.
$62,171 - $78,972 a year
- Post graduate nursing qualifications paediatrics, neonatal nursery.
- Professional development and education programs,.
- RN Grade 2 (YP4 - YP11).
- Acute general nursing skills are desirable; community nursing experience is highly regarded.
- 2+ years Post Grad broad experience in general nursing.
$114,807 - $119,626 a year
- Post-graduate qualification in health management or similar.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years broad and recent nursing experience and 3 years working in a…
- Post-graduate qualifications in relevant area (mental health or drug and alcohol counselling) or in the process of achieving the same are desirable.
- Experience conducting nursing/ PAS assessments for packaged care clients well regarded.
- Prestige Inhome Care is a leading provider of home based nursing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.