Graduate Risk Analyst jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Identification, escalation and mitigation of risks in the client identification process.
- We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad,…
- Deal with audit and risk management reviews.
- You will have a degree within a finance discipline (eg Finance/ Economics/ Actuarial), further completion of a post…
- To monitor key risks of the North Guarantee, including market risks, basis risk and client behaviour risks and escalate to the NoRMOC & GALCO as required under…
- Analysis and interpretation of daily results, variances, risk positions, realised and unrealised P&L, curve movements, new deals, cancelled and amended trades…
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required • Ideally Graduate Level.(Not a must thought).
- Description The purpose of the role is to provide 3rd Line support of the…
- Experience of Market Risk Management (VaR, Stress Testing) & Credit Risk management (specifically Counterparty Credit Risk).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of risk associated with Financial Services and proven experience of managing risk, risk profiles and the…
- The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and…
- Proactively manage the risk of BAU product management.
- The role is to operate and run the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Super product portfolio.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a number of large financial companies who are looking for graduates to join their 2020 graduate programs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.