Group Treasury jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Timely delivery of Group Treasury Accounting and reporting requirements.
- The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the following:
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Leading Residential Property & Construction Group.
- As the Chief Financial Officer, you will lead the financial and commercial operations of the Group, including…
$120,000 - $125,000 a year
- The Group Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare month end reporting for multiple financial services divisions of the group.
- Optimise the group capital structure and manage forward looking treasury matters.
- The purpose of this role, and the strategy and planning team more broadly is…
$130,000 a year
- You will support the existing group finance team in meeting all group reporting deliverables and compliance requirements.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Group reporting systems and planning processes.
- Demonstrable track record of taking responsibility for delivering an annual planning cycle…
- Treasury management for the Group including cash flow, debt, and FX hedging.
- Strong tax, treasury and cash-flow experience.
- This role will be responsible for:
$145,000 - $150,000 a year
- Existing group finance team, managers, senior management and executives.
- Operational treasury matters including letters of credit, debt and fund administration…
- Treasury management for all financing and investments.
- Preparation of the group consolidated statutory accounts, and any other required subsidiary accounts on a…
- Control treasury function and oversee cash liquidity requirements.
- Key Group Finance management representative at the Audit & Risk Committee Institute Council.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.