Hair jobs in Hills District NSW
Hair on Charles
$25 - $34 an hour
- Hair on Charles is looking for a part time fully qualified senior hairdresser.
- Hair on Charles has a great client base.
- Our salon is located in Putney.
TONI&GUY McMahon's Point
North Sydney NSW
- We are looking for people with a passion for hair, a creative flair and a love of working with people.
- We are looking for a motivated person to join our team at…
Hyatt's Hair Studio
- Hyatt’s is currently looking for qualified stylists and Barbers.
- We have full time Part Time and Casual positions available.
- Barber/Stylist: 1 year (Preferred).
- The team at Lily Jackson Group are dedicated to creating beautiful hair for clients and developing new hairdressing talent in the industry.
Australasian College of Health & Wellness
$60 - $70 an hour
- Established in 2015, Scentia unites industry leaders Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education & Training.
- Industry experience - minimum 5 years.
Sosure Pty Ltd
- You'll be liaising with Sydney's most premium and highly regarded restaurants, spas, hair saloons and other retailers.
- Attend merchant and meet ups.
Kayo Japanese Hair Design
$40,000 - $55,000 a year
- A busy hair Salon in Chatswood is looking for a Senior Hairdresser.
- Must have experience and skill in cutting ,colouring & blowdrying .
Paul Corbitt Salon
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- Applying different types of hair treatments.
- Ability to apply different hair styling.
- Upselling hair products and hit KPIs.
- 4 weeks paid annual leave.
- Hair stylist: 1 year (Preferred).
- We also require a 1st year apprentice willing to learn and has a passion for hair.
The color lounge
- You must take pride in creating top quality hair.
- We pride ourselves on great customer service and beautiful hair!
- Reliable, a good team player & trustworthy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.