Hand Coffee jobs
You refined by:
- With 12 company-owned and operated cafes serving up, wholesome food and delicious pastries accompanied by top quality barista coffee.
- Creativity, flare and a passion for coffee are essential.
- MUST have extensive kitchen-hand / kitchen support experience.
- Stock rotation and stock control.
- You have probably eaten our food or enjoyed our coffee without even realising it!
- Alliance Catering, one of the most trusted names in catering for over 50 years…
- Be inspired by your supportive (and fun) team who will welcome you with coffee on your first day in the heart of Richmond.
- A Day In The Life….
- Previous experience making barista style coffee.
- We require self-motivated and passionate professionals with a hands-on approach to all aspects of café duties.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- From schools and universities to hospitals and aged care facilities, through to remote mine site villages – our people are there…
- Sociable yet you know when it's time to focus on the task at hand.
- Organising events, preparing for visitors/major project meetings (ordering food, tidying the…
- Office kitchen, including a quality coffee machine.
- The role sits in the Marketing + Sales team - a small but hard-working group that love coffee, data and…
- A team player at heart, you collaborate with others, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck.
- A pro-active, hands-on approach to the role.
- These are hands-on management roles, leading and inspiring a team to deliver our premium products with enthusiasm…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.