Hand Coffee jobs
- From big cities to tiny towns and everywhere in between, we get the world’s best-known brands and local favourites onto customers’ shelves and into the hands of…
- Demonstrated skills and experience as a barista with a PASSION for coffee.
- And you’ll enjoy all of this while experiencing customer satisfaction first-hand.
El Fresco Deli Cafe
- Now hiring at 458 Centre Road, Bentleigh.
- Making delicious coffee and drinks.
- As part of our Retail team, you get to hold that moment in your hands over and over again.
- Leading our Retail team on shift.
- Previous experience making barista style coffee.
- We require self-motivated and passionate professionals with a hands-on approach to all aspects of café duties.
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown cafe group with over 390 stores across the world, serving more than 40 million cups of coffee every year.
- Produce quality coffee and other hot and cold beverages.
- Hands on experience in coffee making, serving customers and maintaining site cleanliness.
- Be inspired by your supportive (and fun) team who will welcome you with coffee on your first day in the heart of Richmond.
- A Day In The Life….
- As well as operating kitchen equipment and utensils, you will assist with serving meals and tea and coffee making.
- 695877 Kitchen Hand - Casual - Ceduna.pdf.
- Office kitchen, including a quality coffee machine.
- The role sits in the Marketing + Sales team - a small but hard-working group that love coffee, data and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.