Head of English jobs
- Some travel to other Market Units, head office for training and onsite visits at Customers may also be required.
- Experience with common debugging tools.
- Significant experience working in a technology evangelist or technical executive role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with AI and Machine Learning services,…
- WE Buchan, one of the world’s largest independent integrated communications agencies, is looking for driven professionals to join our highly successful office…
- Executive Assistant – Australia Equities #134682.
- Australia-NSW-Sydney | Full-time (FT) | Global Markets | Job ID 134682.
- You are a dedicated team player.
- The role of Corporate Communications in APAC encompasses media relations, employee communications, thought leadership, public affairs and issues management.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs – Australasia (the Manager) and working closely with the wider Australasia team, you will be responsible for the…
- TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more…
- This role is key to providing early APAC coverage along with the major incident management team, infrastructure and command centre head in Sydney dealing with…
- We are currently on the hunt for some superstar GOs in our Club Med resort in Asia (not in Australia).
- Plans, directs and controls the operations/inventory of…
- 0-2 years of work experience preferably working internet research/head hunting/ recruitment /market research.
- GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.