Health jobs in Dandenong VIC
$69,401 - $94,190 a year
- Ideally, we are seeking someone who has a doctoral qualification in psychology, behavioural science or a closely related field and someone who also has…
- Monash health provides a world of healthcare across south eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as…
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing, Casual.
- Location Casey Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Kingston Centre, Monash Medical Centre Clayton, Moorabbin Hospital.
- The Medical and Health Sciences Team of the Monash Research Office is currently recruiting for up to 5 casual Assistant Grants Officer positions.
- You will also be responsible for keeping our website updated by creating landing pages, performing health monitoring and uploading pre-prepared content.
- This position is one of several that has been created to provide additional supports for patients with long term mental health problems.
- What’s in it for you?
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international…
- Must have an understanding of the Infection Control requirements in a health care setting which apply to running and maintaining a laundry.
- Selection Criteria Must have minimum 5 years clinical experience in a health related field.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to the health of…
- Monash Health is the largest public health service in Victoria, employing over 18,000 people across a range of specialities.
- Advertising Closing 31/01/2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.